Maintenance Attendant Job
broll&list prop mngmt pty - windhoek, namibia
17 days ago
Broll Namibia is currently looking for a Maintenance Attendant to join and support our dynamic team.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To assist the Operations Supervisor with daily maintenance duties. Assist with preventive maintenance inspections, installs new equipment, and assists with routine building maintenance and supervise the quality of work done of 3rd party contractors.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:
- Grade 12 certificate.
- 2+ years of experience in the building-Maintenance environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that all maintenance related issues are dealt with timeously, cost effectively and received/completed at the highest possible standard.
- Attend to related queries accurately and on time by attending to tenants queries and needs, thereby ensuring excellent service delivery.
- Continuously checks and inspects buildings to identify maintenance needs across all properties under management.
- Responsible for the resolution of all maintenance/operational related issues for the properties under management.
- Execute daily work schedules as instructed by the supervisor.
- Adhere to Company Health and Safety and Security Policy.
- Assists others to ensure equipment is properly maintained.
- Ensure that tools issued are kept safe and well looked after.
- General maintenance of the facility and grounds.
- Report all technical faults to supervisor.
- Adhere to PPE requirements.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS :
- Strong interpersonal abilities.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Excellent time management.
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED :
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results.
Closing Date: 21 September 2023
KINDLY APPLY ON THE O&L WEBSITE (NB: NO EMAILS WILL BE ACCEPTED)
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3506