Quality & Experience Specialist Job
o&l leisure (pty) ltd - windhoek, namibia
25 days ago
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 2
DUTY STATIONS: MIDGARD LODGE & MOKUTI ETOSHA
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To monitor the Customer Experience Journey in line with the O&L Persona and support the property operationally, contributing to the unique, unforgettable guest and customer experiences.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES
- Bachelors degree in hospitality and tourism.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the hospitality industry.
- Appropriate experience as a Guest Relations Manager, Hotel Manager, or similar role.
- Background in Customer Experience, Project Management and Quality Assurance Management .
- Execute the O&L Leisure Customer Experience journey by ensuring that every touchpoint across the journey is engaging, efficient and effective.
- Motivate teams and ensure they embody the O&L Leisure Service Pillars in line with the O&L Persona to deliver the expected customer experience.
- Ensure Brand promises are delivered authentically and consistently in a manner of excellence through all areas.
- Monitor, train and ensure compliance to Quality Standards for all operational departments in relation to service delivery and guest satisfaction.
- Review, share and use Guest feedback/ guest review reports to continuously improve Guest Feedback Scores.
- Support the General Manager in the design and implementation of service experiences for all products and services offered to guests, including arrival experience, departure experience, activities experience, transfer experiences, food and beverage experience, rooms experiences, etc.
- Monitor, review and control all activities, directly and indirectly affecting the Customer Experience and Quality Standards.
- Conduct inspections, walk-throughs, controls, and reviews on observations during property visits and provide feedback.
- Maintain compliance with risk management and operational controls standards.
- Carry out periodic audits on risk and control standards/compliance.
- Support compliance to ensure and maintain a score of not less than 90% or better on risk management, operational controls and business continuity surveys or audits.
- Support the General Manager with operational efficiencies and management.
- Be Authentic
- Live the Values
- Cause Alignment
- Take Bold Stands
- Lead Growth
- Deliver Extraordinary Results
- Inspire Innovation
CLOSING DATE: 21 September 2023