Culinary Experience Manager Job
o&l leisure (pty) ltd - windhoek, namibia
a month ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To craft and design new-to-world Food and Beverage Culinary Experiences that redefine and set new industry standards. Lead and spearhead gastronomic innovation for O&L leisure, drive mentorship and equip all staff members through training with the necessary skills and knowledge to deliver consistently high-quality service that aligns with the customer experience journey.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree/ Diploma in Culinary Arts or Gastronomy
- Minimum of 6 years experience in an Executive Chef role within 4* and 5* star hotels/lodges.
- Proven track record in creating Degustation Experiences.
- International experience in culinary arts
- HAACP experience and/or accreditation.
- Proficiency in computer applications, including MS Office, MICROS, and Materials Control.
- Demonstrated expertise in culinary training, menu development, and culinary strategy.
- Culinary Experience Strategy Development and Execution.
- Sync and align all aspects of food and beverage experiences with theme, character/persona and brand promise.
- Training and Development/Capacity Management and Drive culinary mentorship in all our BUs with a goal of growing our own future Sous and Executive Chefs.
- Set the standard for Culinary Experience in O&L Leisure, keeping up the Quality Assurance and adding to the Customer Experience Journey.
- Establish ongoing programs that encourage innovation/creativity and subsequently keep the culinary experience relevant, up-to-date, competitive and of highest quality.
- Provides direction to culinary Leadership to ensure compliance with all concept culinary programs and initiatives.
- Regularly review menus and recipes as a way of product differentiation and ensure recipes and portions are in line with brand positioning.
- Ensure all properties comply and meet HACCP principles and standards and facilitate HACCP certification for all properties.
CLOSING DATE: 21 SEPTEMBER 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3501