junior consultant/ consultant | growth office | internal client services
deloitte - windhoek, namibia
a month ago
About the team:
It takes a high-powered network of internal support professionals to keep Deloitte going strong. The Growth Office (GO) business unit is expanding, and we are looking for talented Namibian candidates who is performance driven and results orientated to join us in the role of Junior Consultant/ Consultant. The GO is responsible for Strategy, Brand, Marketing & Communcations for the Namibian Office.
Main Purpose of Job:
Support resource to team in delivery of standardised aspects of services to internal clients
Key Performance Area's:
- Works with minimal supervision, completes designated tasks for review by line manager, ensuring deadlines are met
- Provides line manager with detailed reporting on status of deliverables on a regular basis
- Assist with the execution and monitoring of strategic objectives
- Assists in preparation of client presentations / proposals to ensure brand compliance
- Manage and optimize digital marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness and generate leads
- Monitor and analyze marketing performance metrics, providing regular reports and recommendations for improvement
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure effective coordination and execution of marketing initiatives, events and campaigns
- Assist with the deliverables for the social and sustainability committees
- Management of various media communication platforms and publications
- Liaising with external suppliers for quotes, service delivery with deadline and payment co-ordination
- Ensure brand management compliance for all office communcaitions
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Under supervision, write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization's activities, products and/or services.
- Respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the organization.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists, and maintain a media database.
Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Degree / Diploma in Marketing, Media Studies, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism, Business Administration or relevant equivalent qualification;
- Minimum 2 years' work experience in marketing or a similar role;
- Proven track record with various marketing channels, including digital, social media, email, print and events;
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful marketing campaigns;
- Experience in content development for internal and external communications;
Technical Competencies Required:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software (InDesign/Photoshop)
- Strong knowledge of business and industry acumen
- Strong administrative skills, including managing budgets, tracking expenses, and maintaining project documentation
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and meet deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate design content and social media management skills
- Good time management, organisational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Good creative skills, and
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Be flexible, a team-player and able to multi-task
- Personal time management (punctuality)
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and time management abilities
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- swUnderstands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development
Excellent problem-solving skills and a creative mindset
Candidateshould be fluent in English and have a valid drivers license.
We are committed to establishing an environment of continuous learning and enriching career opportunities. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Kindly submit portfolio of work done with your cv.
At Deloitte, we want everyone to feel they can be themselves and to thrive at workin every country, in everything we do, every day.We aim to create a workplace where everyone is treated fairly and with respect, including reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities. Weseek to create and leverage our diverse workforce to build an inclusive environment across the African continent.