Counter Sales (Irrigation Supplies)
Africa Personnel Services - windhoek, namibia
24 days ago
Our client in the Irrigation Systems Supplies is seeking a result-driven counter salesperson to be responsible for the sales process from inception to the execution of the order. Your responsibilities include taking orders, answering questions relating to the order, receiving payment, and executing the order. You should provide quick and efficient service, ensure maximum customer satisfaction, and resolve all queries professionally.
To be successful as a counter salesperson, you should provide excellent customer service, consistently maintain the image and vision of the organization, and achieve the sales goals of the company. An outstanding counter salesperson should display a positive attitude focusing on customer satisfaction, maintain an orderly appearance, and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Greeting customers and taking orders.
- Processing payments.
- Assisting customers with queries and providing solutions quickly.
- Possessing excellent product knowledge to inform and increase sales.
- Following up on orders to prevent delay and frustration.
- Updating the product inventory.
- Cleaning the customer area during quiet times to ensure a neat appearance.
- Ensuring that each customer leaves the store satisfied.
- Matric certificate (Grade 12)
- Valid Drivers License is a must
- Proven experience as a Counter Sales in the same industry is a MUST
- Knowledge and use of cash register.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good physical condition,
Closing Date: 06 September 2023