Supervisor: Quality & Laboratory Job
hartlief continental meat products - windhoek, namibia
a month ago
Department : HL Quality
Line Manager : Nazeem Majiedt
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To manage Laboratory and supervise testing services for Micro lab in line with company specifications and Food Safety, to ensure compliance to the Namibia Health regulations Act 28 and Public Health Act 36 Regulations GN 139.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
- 4-year B.Sc. Food Science degree specialised in Microbiology.
- 1-year Supervisory Experience, in FMCG and Laboratory environment.
- Up to 4 years experience in a Laboratory, preferably in the food Industry/ FMCG environment.
- Knowledge of SAP modules- logging non-compliance, NCR (Non-Conforming Reporting).
- Sound knowledge of Food Safety systems, HACCP (SAN 10049, 2019).
BE (Code 08) Drivers Licence.
KEY JOB OUTPUTS:
- Supervise testing of all samples as per sampling plan in line with specific work instructions.
- Register NCR on Microbiological deviations for all non-conforming products on the inhouse system.
- Update and file sampling scheduling based on RSA regulations.
- Manage inventory and purchase Lab consumables according to current stock for Windhoek and Mariental.
- Coordinate with Procurement Department on consumable purchase orders.
- Manage Performance of the Laboratory, Cleaning and Cooking personnel, through probation and internal performance management procedures.
- Receive customer complaints from Specialist: Quality and conduct Root Cause Analysis (RCA) in conjunction with Quality Supervisor.
- Report findings to Quality Manager for Root Cause verification and feedback.
- Responsible for handling customer complaints and audit findings.
- Give clear instructions to the team members on how to execute all cleaning duties expected.
Approve leave applications of subordinate.
Due Date: 11 September 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3485