o&l leisure (pty) ltd - okahandja, namibia
a month ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Perform repairs on all lodge machinery, plumbing and concrete works. Perform minor tilling tasks, painting, and ceiling repairs. Assist supervisor in their daily duties. Perform weekly room care to hotel rooms.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Grade 12 Certificate
- 3 5 years experience in concrete and construction work. Experience in painting, seeming, and plumbing.
- Certificate in specialized field
- Driving license will be an advantage.
- KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Attend to all job cards promptly.
- Execute daily work schedules as instructed by supervisor.
- Follow all SHEQ requirements during execution of duties.
- Ensure that tools issued are kept safe and well looked after.
- Report all technical faults to supervisor.
- Ensure that work area and storerooms are always kept neat and tidy.
- Respect guest privacy when performing or executing work in guest rooms.
- Adheres to the grooming standards of the company.
- Perform any general additional tasks as and when the need may arise.
- To perform any reasonable task as requested by the General Manager.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results.
CLOSING DATE: 05 September 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3479