Stewarding Supervisor Job
o&l leisure (pty) ltd - swakopmund, namibia
a month ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for various cleaning, sanitizing and operating stock organising within the kitchen.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Grade 12
- Computer literate or Certificate
- Minimum 2 years experience in a supervisory capacity in the same field
- Health and safety certificate or diploma will be an added advantage
- Chemical training certificate or diploma will be an added advantage
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Complies with policies relating to clean as you go, hygiene policies and dress code and ensures that all stewarding staff comply to above mentioned policies.
- Supervises and cleans floors, walls, ceilings, doors, vents, windows, cooking equipment, dishes, cutlery, crockery, and glassware in accordance with instruction.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the dish and pot wash areas.
- Supervises and cleans stores and storage areas.
- Removes refuse bins, empties, washes, and replaces them in kitchen areas as required.
- Ensures that waste is sorted, and waste area and bins are cleaned daily.
- Draws up staff rosters to ensure all shifts are covered with sufficient staff.
- Ensures that cleaning log sheets are displayed, signed off and filed.
- Complies to all HACCP Paperwork and completes daily or weekly (as required) and keeps all documentation on file, neatly and organised.
- Ensures that all chemicals are used correctly correct quantities and correct operating equipment.
- Ensures personal protective gear is used by all stewards working with chemicals.
- Ensure that all chemicals are stored safely and correctly in the correct areas.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
07 September 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3480