Channel Manager: On Trade Job
namibia breweries - windhoek, namibia
a month ago
Develop the On-Premises Channel strategy, facilitate the execution in the sales divisions and manage the review process .
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Degree with a minimum of 6 years experience in the commercial field (Sales, Marketing, Trade Marketing)
- Minimum of 3 years management experience.
- Experience in consumer marketing and shopper insights/behaviours
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Valid Drivers License
- Develop on trade channel strategy in line with the Trade Marketing channel strategy.
- Identifying key demand drivers for the assigned channel
- Ensure consumer-centricity within the channel.
- Plan, target and forecast operational plan and activity plan for the on-trade operation.
- Develops an annual trade marketing budget for the assigned channel.
- Manages the budget for signed-off activities within the channel strategy.
- Execution of trade marketing plans and activities
- Monitors, reports and post-evaluates the activities and plans implemented.
- Monitors the competitive activities on all demand drivers.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Exceptional analytical and operational thinking skills.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Contributes to a team dynamic
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies, and methodologies
- Understanding and application of consumer insights in a Trade Marketing environment
- Understanding and application of shopper behaviours/insights in a Trade Marketing environment
- Category, Portfolio and Brand understanding
- Channel, Shopper, and On-trade Consumer Understanding
- Excellence in Execution
Closing Date: 04 September 2023
Namibia Breweries Limited- a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply.Namibia Breweries Limitedis an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3453