Trade Marketing Manager: North Job
namibia breweries - oshakati, namibia
a month ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Lead and co-ordinate all Brand and Trade Marketing activities to ensure optimal execution of the Channel Strategy. Leading all demand space and category activities to deliver focus brand initiatives across the region.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
Degree in Sales/Marketing with a minimum of 6-8 years in FMCG Sales, RTM and/or Trade Marketing. At least 3 years experience at Management level. Proven channel/trade marketing experience and channel/category understanding.
- Deliver Trade Marketing and Brand strategies, per segment.
- Execute channel and category strategies in line with value drivers and KPIs
- Identify opportunities in trade to deliver an excellent consumer experience.
- Execute Trade Marketing activity and NCP elements.
- Responsible for regional POSM inventory and allocation
- Prepare reports and feedback modules.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Experience in both On andOff-tradechannels with an understanding and engagement
- Demand space/Channel and occasion knowledge
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Business aptitude and understanding of regional consumer nuances.
- Excellent planning and attention to detail orientated.
- Be prepared to travel
- Aforza/Salesforce experience will be advantageous.
- Word, Excel and Powerpoint working skills.
CLOSING DATE: 04 SEPTEMBER 2023
Namibia Breweries Limited - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. Namibia Breweries Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3431