internal audit internship | risk advisory
deloitte - windhoek, namibia
a month ago
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
What you will do?
As a graduate, you will be exposed to global best practice in a multi-disciplinary environment. You can expect on-going learning, development and support as you launch your career.
You will have the opportunity to work directly with engagement teams delivering unique solutions to clients as you bring your ideas, creativity and passion for excellence as you make an impact that matters!
If you are academically strong (60% grade average), curious, creative and thrive in a challenging, dynamic environment and have demonstrated leadership activity at school or university, we would like to talk to you! Please apply online.
If have completed the following degree, with an academic average of 60%:
- B Com Science / B Com Accounting or any other relevant commercedegree,
- A postgraduate qualification in internal audit isadvantageous,
- Registration for CIA exams, or pass for any CIA examsis advantageous.
- No previous work experience required
- Demonstrates an interest and passion for internal audit. Kindly highlight this interest with examples in your cv.
- Living our Purpose - Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Performance drive - Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence - Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
At Deloitte, we want everyone to feel they can be themselves and to thrive at workin every country, in everything we do, every day.We aim to create a workplace where everyone is treated fairly and with respect, including reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities. Weseek to create and leverage our diverse workforce to build an inclusive environment across the African continent.