Hostess: Brewer & Butcher Job
o&l leisure (pty) ltd - swakopmund, namibia
a month ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
A restaurant hostess welcomes and seats customers, checks reservations, manages the wait list when the restaurant is busy, and ensures that all parties are seated evenly across the restaurant, so no server is overloaded with work. The hostess might also be required to do so retail transactions and receive money.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Grade 12.
- Previous experience in a restaurant operation as hostess in a 4* or 5* Restaurant or Hotel.
- Computer Literacy : MS Office, MICROS, Materials Control.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Takes reservations for breakfast, lunch, or dinner on ResDiary, or manually.
- Provides guests with menus and ensures they are seated comfortably.
- Plans and organizes reservations on restaurant seating chart.
- Check daily in-house guest lists.
- Charge for any complimentary meals or inform the waiter.
- Greets guests as they enter the restaurant.
- Keeps the hostess station neat and organized.
- Assists in setting up and cleaning up the restaurant during opening and closing shifts, respectively.
- Addresses and resolves customer concerns and complaints.
- Ensure there is enough float, and assists with any Retail transactions where necessary
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
CLOSING DATE: 31 AUGUST 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3454