Payroll Supervisor Job
hangana seafood pty ltd - walvis bay, namibia
a month ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To plan, control, supervise and monitor the payroll function by effectively and correctly executing payroll input data within set deadline, including recordkeeping and reporting.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Finance, Business Administration or Human Resource Management.
- Minimum 5 years Payroll experience.
- SAP R/3 HR Payroll experience.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Experience in a Senior Payroll position is an added advantage.
- Fishing industry experience is an added advantage.
- Prepare workflows and work procedures.
- Supervise the processing and maintenance of payroll information.
- Prepare and maintain related payroll records and reports.
- Execute monthly 3rd party payments.
- Provide support to finance departmentby maintaining payroll GLs.
- Monitor and manage performance of subordinates.
CLOSING DATE: 24 AUGUST 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3254