Operations Kam X4
Africa Personnel Services - windhoek, namibia
2 months ago
We are looking to hire an experienced Key Account OPSto maintain solid relationships with the company's key clients.
- Responsible for the overall management of projects.
- Assists in staffing, outlining project plans, setting project goals/deadlines, and evaluating performance.
- Ensures the safety and health of workers.
- Recommends corrective action when problems are detected.
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility.
- May give input into developing the budget.
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
- Responsible for all IR matters
- Citizen of Namibia.
- Proven working experience as Operations/ Key Account Supervisor for 5 + years (s).
- Proven experience in sales and customer service will be an advantage.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Aptitude in networking and building relationships.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines.
- Problem-solving and negotiation aptitude.
- May require a bachelor's degree in area of speciality.
- CE drivers licence will be an advantage
Closing Date: 31/08/2023