Debmarine Namibia - oranjemund, namibia
2 months ago
IN THE ROLE AS SURVEILANCE OFFICER: ORANJEMUND YOU WILL BE REQUIRED AMONGST OTHERS TO:
- Performs focused surveillance on designated individuals.
- Performs systems administrator functions for the Unit, by doing updates to the CiiMs system according to new requirements, doing resets and escalating incidents correctly, provide systems training and assistance.
- Monitors and observes access and movement in high-risk areas in order to detect and record suspicious behavior / incident.
- Records behavior for employee profiles and assist in special operations.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
- Monitors alarm conditions in high-risk areas and reviews situations where necessary.
- Provides assurance to consistent process flow from helicopter Landing Pad to handover in RAC.
- Highlights coverage or observation shortfalls in equipment and report these to the Superintendent: Investigations
- Adheres to and promotes Company policies and procedures relating to health, safety, security, and environment issues.
THE FOLLOWING COMPETENCIES ARE KEY TO THIS POSITION:
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Handle confidential matters.
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Applying Expertise and Technology
DO YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS?
- Grade 12 with successful completion of second year studies of a National Diploma in Security, Risk, Police Management or equivalent.
- 4 years relevant experience as Security Officer or equivalent position in a professional security environment e.g., including CCTV, Access Control and Asset Protection.
- Experience working in the Security Section in Namibia GOC (NTD, Namdeb, DBMN) will be an added advantage.
Preference will be given to Namibian citizens and designated persons as prescribed by the Namibian Affirmative Action Act.
Women are encouraged to apply.
Please submit a comprehensive CV with proof of qualifications and experience by following the application and registration process on the Sage portal via the Company website.
Closing Date: 11 August 2023