Category Lead: Commerce & P & Bs Job
O&L - windhoek, namibia
a month ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Lead, plan and execute the Local and Global category strategy by Business Partnering with business stakeholders and act as the interface towards the HGP Category Teams with the aim to Secure supply at competitive cost in line with HEINEKEN's sustainability ambitions.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Honours Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain or related qualification with 8 years experience in procurement or sourcing
- Being in possession of a Masters degree will receive preference
- CIPS will be an added advantage
- Translate the NBL procurement strategy to the formulation of a Commerce & PBS category plan.
- Participate as active member of the Global Category community.
- Focus externally to find opportunities and spot risks and convert these into initiatives driving value.
- Manage a team of sourcing specialists and buyers in the execution of the category strategy, from planning to contract implementation.
- Competitive sourcing execution, with tailored negotiation strategies to maximise value for NBL.
- Ensuring supplier value delivery by agreeing on supplier performance requirements and enabling user friendly ordering through channel management.
- Coordination with Global Categories to support execution of global initiatives.
- Business Partner with heads of functions and their leadership teams.
- Manage the category budgeting process in line with NBL policies to grant procurement the mandate to act on behalf of NBL.
- Lead the department and manage employees including recruitment, performance management and (career)development.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Risk management skills
- Business development skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Creativity and innovation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional and customer focused
Closing date: 24 August 2023
Namibia Breweries Limited - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. Namibia Breweries Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3411