Manager: Consumer Experiences & Events Job
namibia breweries - windhoek, namibia
2 months ago
To develop and lead execution of consumer-centric experiential events strategy for owned events and sponsorships as well as to execute activities to maximise the return on investment. To manage and oversee the execution of all events according to agreed standards and brand PICOS aimed at achieving brand.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES :
- Degree in Marketing or Events Management
- 5 years experience in an Events/Sponsorship environment of which 3 years should be in a Supervisory role.
- MS Office proficient
- Code B Drivers license
- Develop Experiential & Events Strategy
- Assist the Consumer Connections Manager with annual operational budgets for Sponsorships and Events.
- Compile and manage budgets of owned events.
- Identify, Plan, and Implement owned and sponsored events.
- Identify and secure event and branding opportunities in line with brand strategies across the portfolio.
- Conduct competitor intelligence activities reports and extract relevant, actionable insights.
- Evaluate, optimize, and innovate owned events and sponsorships.
- In conjunction with procurement, plan, and lead negotiations with suppliers/stakeholders on owned events.
- Prepare and create NBL Sponsorship agreements.
- Adherence to the Sponsorship Blueprint
- Lead and develop employees.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Project management
- Planning and Organising
- Effective communication
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skill
- Problem Solving skill
- Sound Management and Leadership skills
CLOSING DATE: 24 August 2023
Namibia Breweries Limited - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. Namibia Breweries Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3433