Junior Consultant Sap (Logistics) Job
o&l centre (pty) ltd - windhoek, namibia
2 months ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To render first-line support services for SAP logistics modules to the O&L Group of Companies to ensure efficient and effective SAP system usage.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree or Diploma in Supply Chain Management.
- 2-years relevant business experience within the SAP environment.
- Support of end users across Operating Companies as per SLA.
- Assist SAP Senior Consultants.
- Assist with Project work as required.
- Facilitate ad-hoc process training to end-users; and develop and maintain training documentation.
- Keep up with system developments and business trends.
- Execute other duties as and when required.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Computer literate (MS Office & Systems).
- SAP would be an advantage.
- Excellent verbal & written communication & interpersonal skills.
- Planning, organizing, & excellent numerical skills.
- Assertive, analytical, proactive and maintain confidentiality.
- Team player with strong administrative skills, accuracy & attention to detail.
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3422