Clerk Claims Job
namibia dairies (pty)ltd - windhoek, namibia
2 months ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The purpose of the role is to deliver efficient administrative and clerical services, focusing on ensuring operational accuracy. Key responsibilities include processing and monitoring proof of deliveries and key account claims for credits, as well as validating claims for the issuance of credit notes.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Grade 12 with Accounting subjects, and 2 years office Admin/Accounting Experience.
- SAP experience would be an advantage.
- Ensure all PODs are received from the driver/s
Ensure that all the necessary documents are attached to PODs
- Purchase Order
- Signed Invoice
- GRN/GRV Number (being an actual document or stamp with the number on the signed invoice).
- Claim Document Request for Credit
- Completeness check against the Daily Trip Sheet.
- Update SAP with all the receipts of PODs, ticked received & record GRV/GRN number.
- Capture all Credit Notes on SAP source document, Claim from Key Account & POD for the Cash & External Accounts.
- Ensure credit notes for key accounts being raised and reference to claim number.
- Credit Notes for Cash & External Accounts are being raised from POD referencing the invoice number.
- Ensure prompt credits from customer claims are processed within 72 hours of delivery.
- Ensure due credits from customer claims and invoices are correctly and accurately processed.
- Verify price claims with Key Accounts Manager to identify valid & invalid price claims.
- Process credits on Valid Price Claims.
- Collect back payments on In-Valid Price Claims.
- Receive and handle customer/client complaints and queries on valid or invalid claims.
- Process credits for claims (signed for by sales rep) according to the latest instructions as per procedure within 24 hours
- Assist Debtors with documentation queries
- Responsible for collecting ullage quality and claim book on a weekly basis and submitting to Manager DSO for auditing purposes
- Download EDI claims from SAP on a weekly basis.
- Keep Excel records of independent customers' claims and submit weekly checks
- Verify and reconcile claims weekly
- Investigate and report variances to Manager DSO
- Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Capital Requisitions, Invoice Administration, and Primary Transport Administration.
- Raise Purchase Requisitions and Capital Requisitions accurately according to signed-off quotations, OTV, Vendor Applications, and decision papers for all departments on the correct cost centres and GL accounts on SAP within a day of receipt thereof.
- Refer non-compliance quotations and invoices back to line managers immediately for correction and or explanation.
- Keep records of all Purchase Requisitions raised and follow up on the creation of Purchase Orders within three days.
- Send Purchase Orders to line managers and suppliers.
- Receive signed-off invoices and MIGO goods and services received on SAP, e-mail invoices to head office Finance and send original invoices to head office Finance on a weekly basis.
- Resolve all queries on Purchase Orders and Invoices from head office Finance and Procurement.
- Responsible for the general administration of the entire Logistics department as allocated by managers.
- Completing of Jarrison on a weekly basis for the entire Logistics department.
- Plan and arrange management country visits i.e. accommodation, transport and ensure that all transactions are finalised.
- Responsible for stationary and office supplies on a monthly basis or as instructed and approved by the line manager.
- Provide weekly reports on Purchase Requisitions raised, outstanding Purchase Orders, Capital Requisition, OTV, Vendor Applications, Invoices, and non-compliance issues to Logistics Line Managers
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Written communication
- Proactive thinking
- Learning Ability
- Problem Solving
- Technical/professional expertise
- Assertive communication
- Attention to detail
- Numerical skills
Closing date: 17 August 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3420