o&l leisure (pty) ltd - namibia
2 months ago
LOCATION: MOKUTI ETOSHA
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 1
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To serve all guests at all the bar and ensure that all bar stock and operational stock is accounted for and that all bar outlets are profitable.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES
- Grade 12 with English and Mathematics
- 2 years experience as a barman/bartender
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Beverage/Wine knowledge
- Mixology / Sommelier / Butler / Barista Training
- Prepare and serve hot and cold drinks and cocktails according to standards.
- Take orders and promote beverage specials per established standards.
- Prepare mise-en-place and sets up bar equipment per established standards.
- Maintain product knowledge for upselling to maximize revenue.
- Ensure accurate Opening and Closing stock counts are done on and daily bases.
- Ensure proper handover is done between the morning and evening shifts.
- Adhere to all cash handling policies and all billing and accounting policies.
- Ensure proper presentation display of premium liquors on every shelf with properly defined quantities followed.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly stocktakes.
- Maintain a friendly attitude, welcome, and acknowledge each guest with a smile, and a friendly verbal greeting in line with the sequence of service.
- Provide personalized guest service based on preferences and ensures an ever-lasting bond is created with guests.
- Maintain knowledge of Mokuti Etosha products, culture, and hours of operation.
- Handle all guest complaints courteously and professionally.
- Live the breakthrough behaviours, values, and culture.
- Create employee workplace experience which is consistent with the GPTW guidelines.
- Conduct daily hygiene walkabouts, complete the required checklists, and enforce the correct cleaning standards, Health & Safety standards, and operating equipment.
- Be Authentic
- Live the Values
- Cause Alignment
- Take Bold Stands
- Lead Growth
- Deliver Extraordinary Results
- Inspire Innovation
CLOSING DATE: 16 August 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3415