Human Capital Administrator Job
o&l leisure (pty) ltd - swakopmund, namibia
2 months ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The incumbent in this position is responsible to provide a full HR administration service to the HR department and to internal and external customers, acting as a first point of contact for all HR enquiries.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- National Diploma in Human Resources Management / Industrial Psychology
- 1-3 Years HR Administrative experience
- Computer literate (MS Office & systems)
- SAP HR Knowledge an added advantage
- Must have a drivers license.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- To provide general administration support to the HR department
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and termination documents.
- Facilitates the appointment, termination, and transfer processes.
- Ensure that new employees forms and contracts are received and completed (Pension Fund, Medical Aid, Social Security, etc.)
- Coordinate logistical arrangements for Employees Wellness Program services, trainings, sessions etc.
- In the absence of the HR Practitioner, give HR Support.
- Resolves queries about process issues relating to HR practices.
- Provides support to internal customers to identify, clarify and resolve queries.
- Provides administrative support to various HR projects and audits.
- To provide all training administration and maintaining training records.
- Assist with administration of Learning & Development which includes booking courses, liaising with providers, arranging in house training-courses.
- Assist in coordination of Employee Engagement Activities.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
CLOSING DATE: 16 AUGUST 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3408