Head Of Operations And Branch Services
Africa Personnel Services - windhoek, namibia
2 months ago
The Head of Operations and Branch Services will be responsible for developing and implementing the business unit plan that facilitates the delivery of quality products and excellent customer service delivery across the banks branch network , including cash centers and Implant services . Responsibilities:
- Develop and sustain a customer-focused service delivery organization.
- Develop and implement the branch coordination framework for monitoring and managing the operations of all branches in the banks network.
- Monitor and coordinate the operations of branches in the banks network.
- Develop and ensure policy compliance (personnel, admin) are strictly adhered to at the branches.
- Oversee efficient maintenance and administration of the branch infrastructure and facilities.
- Allocation of personnel and material resources to the branches as the need arises.
- Consolidate, analyze and monitor branch operations data (efficiency and profitability levels) on a continuous basis and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Approval of transactions within approval limits.
- Ensure branch returns are rendered to Head Office on a timely basis.
- Develop and provide career development of direct reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Super Regional Head.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Banking or any related field.
- Masters degree in Banking or Accounting field will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience (minimum of 8 years) in the bank or financial institution.
- Formal Training in Banking Law/Regulation.
- Experience in banking operations will be an added advantage.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Good knowledge and understanding of banking operations (domestic and international)
- Excellent Administrative skills
- Good Procurement & employee management skills
- Excellent customer service capabilities
- Good negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Good Oral & Written communication
- Good documentation and process management skills
Closing date: 15 August 2023