Manager: Commercial Cold Store Job
hangana seafood pty ltd - walvis bay, namibia
2 months ago
Department : HS Logistics
Line Manager : Werner Christiaan Swartz
GRADE: D1 LOCATION: WALVISBAY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: Planning all Cold Store activities for day & night shift operations applicable to internal & external clients, complying to all quality food safety standards, and the managing of monthly stock control reporting directly to Management. QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree / Diploma in Supply Management / Logistics
- Minimum 5 years relevant Cold Store experience, of which 2 years in managerial level.
- Minimum 5 years experience, or exposure in the fishing industry.
- Take full ownership of the financial impact of stock movements and controls.
- Maintain stock holding practices according to food safety procedures (maintain cold chain, FIFO & traceability).
- Check & verify that cold store is loaded, containers are secured, and temperature monitored and conducted during and after hours.
- Plan loading activities in conjunction with sales & marketing and production & Hangana Services.
- Maintain an effective store movement and stock holding systems by regularly recording information on Innova & SAP.
CLOSING DATE: 11 August 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.