Supervisor Returns Job
namibia dairies (pty)ltd - windhoek, namibia
4 months ago
Purpose of Position
The incumbent is responsible for the operational management and supervision of the Ambient Warehouse and Returns Department. This includes stock on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and to implement, manage and improve all processes and procedures to facilitate the effective and efficient operations within these departments.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 1-3 year Diploma/1-4 year Certificate in Transport & Logistics Management;
- 3-5 years experience in operations MS Office (Excel), SAP, ERP and Fleet control systems will be an added advantage;
- MS Office, SAP, knowledge in logistics;
- Knowledge of cold chain in FMCG environment will be an advantage.
- Oversee entire returns process with the view of ensuring that prescribed processes are followed.
- Implement strategy directives to drive cost reduction by means of periodical process reviews and re-engineering
- Manage returns documents with discrepancies to and liaise with Debriefer to ensure that these are resolved timeously and that corrective/preventative measures are put in place
- Reconcile returns received versus returns processed
- Supervise stock rotation according to FIFO to prevent stocks ageing
- Perform periodical stock counts and spot checks.
- Identify system and stock related problems and engage with colleagues and service providers to address these
- Liaise and communicate with all relevant stakeholders to ensure all orders are fulfilled and executed.
- Supervise warehouse planning methods, warehouse storage and layout plans.
- Supervise all inbound processes (Receiving of goods).
- Maintain the warehouse for the purpose of maintaining an organized layout and safe work environment.
Skills and Attributes
- Assertive communication reports, proposals.
- Attention to detail
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Interpersonal Skills
Closing Date: 05 June 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3221