Loss Prevention Specialist Job
o&l leisure (pty) ltd - windhoek, namibia
4 months ago
LOCATION: HEAD OFFICE
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 1
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Driven by our purpose, to execute the O&L Leisure loss prevention strategy, high-level security management plans, providing investigative, incident management and shrink/loss mitigation services throughout O&L Leisures operations.
Oversee activities relating to theft, vandalism, damage and fraudulent occurrences, by risk identification/ assessment, security operations & access control.
Management of external security service providers, Law and Order enforcement authorities liaison, functional budget and forecast preparation, and the development and review of stock loss control internal procedures, to avert financial loss.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Degree in security operations or equivalent
- 10 Years Experience in Security Management
- Security Investigation Experience
- Computer literate - MS Office suite
- Working knowledge of surveillance camera controls
- Investigative experience in incidents/accidents.
- Risk management experiences such as risk assessments, investigations, control identification and stakeholder management would be an added advantage
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Loss Prevention Management Strategy Development and Implementation.
- Drive, coordinate and monitor the implementation of action plans as identified through risk assessments, audits, inspections, and investigations.
- Facilitate the conducting of internal audits to measure compliance with Security standards.
- Provide technical specialist support and advice on technical installations including intruder detection and video surveillance capabilities.
- Manage service provider's performance and operational output.
- Flag high-magnitude fraud suspicions and recommend an investigation to Group Risk
- Perform risk assessments on physical security and develop action plans for rectification and continuous improvement.
- Conduct regular field inspections to verify the site is being operated in compliance with Security Standards, best practices, company policy and procedures.
- Manage security controls & procedures at Critical Control Points.
- Manage security-related incidents and or possible risks.
- Investigate suspicious activities & non-procedural incidents.
- Audit and investigates sources of known losses.
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3204