Team Leader Workshop Job
namibia dairies (pty)ltd - mariental, namibia
14 days ago
Purpose of Position
To control, execute and supervise all activities regarding the repair and maintenance of agricultural and dairy machines and implements to ensure the smooth running of all operations and maximum fleet availability on the farm.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- A 4-year Qualification in Diesel Mechanics with a trade certificate.
- A minimum of 6 years mechanical repairs and maintenance experience.
- Develop and implement a preventative maintenance plan for all agricultural and dairy machines and implements.
- Execute the preventative maintenance plan priorities for all vehicles, implements and equipment on a monthly basis.
- Perform mechanical repairs and maintenance work on all agricultural and dairy machines and implements.
- Receive job cards, plan daily work and assign work to subordinates.
- Materials and stock management
- Line management functions with regards to people management.
- Good housekeeping practices.
- Adherence to the Health and Safety and Environmental policies of the company.
- Maintain a high degree of internal and external customer communication and satisfaction in area of responsibility.
Closing Date: 08 June 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3202