Joint Venture Coordinator
Africa Personnel Services - windhoek, namibia
19 days ago
The job holder shall handle the relationship with the JV partners for licenses held:
- Develop a sound understanding of the contractual (JOA) and statutory (Petroleum Agreement, Petroleum Law) obligations and ensure they are fulfilled on time.
- Assist with the preparation of JV and Authorities related documents (resolutions, applications, addendums, and the like) and help ensure their legal accuracy and robustness.
- Manage the incoming and outgoing information flows.
- Organize the logistics of the operated JV and Authorities meetings, draft the minutes of the meetings, circulate them to the participants, and ensure constant follow-up of meeting actions.
- Maintain a frequent and constructive relationship with the stakeholders, while ensuring the interests of the Company are protected.
- Manage the paper and electronic archiving of all the JV-related documents
- Comply with HSE policies.
- Actively participate and contribute to affiliate and company HSE objectives.
- Participate in HSE training and simulated exercises when required.
- Communicate to HSE dept. all situations of risk, accidents, and near-accidents in the company
- Be responsible for the maintenance of an effective action follow-up and reporting system.
- Maintain close contact with all the stakeholders.
- Preferably a Legal graduate or extensive experience in managing commercial and legal relationships involving multiple stakeholders/partners.
- Sound technical and/or business professional experience of 6-10 years.
- Negotiation skills and business acumen.
- Interpersonal skills & qualities of engagement: listening, ability to communicate clearly and convincingly, openness, transparent work ethic, and ability to take initiative, flexibility, and collaborative approach.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Fluent in English, and excellent report-writing skills.
- Highly dependable.
Closing Date: 26 May 2023
(Please note that this is a one (1) year junior to mid-level fixed-term contract with the potential for growth and contract extension.)