Reservation Ops Officer
Africa Personnel Services - windhoek, namibia
19 days ago
- Efficiently manages the operations of the front desk, ensuring minimal time is required for check-in and checkout.
- Warmly and professionally welcomes all guests.
- Directs guests to appropriate guest staff for assistance with questions and special requests regarding food, laundry, concierge services, or housekeeping.
- Treats request with professionalism, tact, and a courteous manner.
- Ensures prompt delivery of final bills to guests.
- Ensures the lobby and shared areas are neat and orderly.
- Maintains knowledge of guesthouse policies including room rates, discounts, special offerings, and community events.
- Maintains knowledge of upcoming events, local area, and guesthouse offerings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalency required.
- Proficient in the English and Afrikaans language (verbal & written).
- Experience in the tourism industry isan advantage.
- Strong administration skills.
- Must be willing to work long-hour shifts.
- Flexible working hours.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Overseeing and guiding overall operations of the guesthouse and exercising leadership skills to supervise staff on behalf of Guesthouse M anagement.
- Customer care driven.
- Passionate about the outdoors and nature.
- Must have a valid drivers license (Code B).
- Coordinating and delegating skills of the team and ensuring operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Having the knowledge of the various operational departments to assist and organize staff during the working day.
- Experience in booking systems
Closing Date: 02 June 2023