Warehouse And Sales Co-Ordinator
Africa Personnel Services - walvis bay, namibia
7 months ago
We are seeking a Warehouse and Sales Co-0rdinator for our client in the Retail Industry (Warehousing).
To be able to Co-ordinate all functions in the Warehouse (stock receiving, stock
holding and dispatch of stock) as well as co-ordinate orders from Customers as well
as a good relationship and contact with Customers.
Scheduling meetings with existing Customers as well as new customers to discuss
their order requests, handling of Quotations, and priorities.
Highly organized and able to work towards specific deadlines and goals under
- A grade 10 certificate or higher.
- Warehouse (Stock Management) Sales experience of at least 5-8 years.
Fluent in writing and verbal communication in English and Afrikaans. Any other
language by word and mouth would be an advantage.
- Code B Valid Driver's Licence and own transport/vehicle.
Experience and knowledge of Pastel Accounting Systems, General Computers and
- High level of integrity and ethical standard.
- Preference will be given to candidates who already reside in Walvis Bay
- Preferred starting date 01 June 2023
The cv/resume shouldn't be longer than two (2) pages and must reside in Walvis Bay.
Closing Date: 28 May 2023