Digital Transformation Analyst Job
o&l centre (pty) ltd - windhoek, namibia
22 days ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Supports the Digital Acceleration team in driving the mandate for data-driven decision-making and business process improvements. The analyst is responsible for conducting analysis of business processes to identify digital opportunities for process improvements, highlight the data requirements, and provide the necessary insights and recommendations to drive digital transformation initiatives.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A formal qualification in Business Process Management or similar.
- Minimum 2 years relevant Digital Transformation/ Information Technology / Project Management experience .
Business Process Analysis
- Conduct thorough analysis of business processes, identifying pain points, inefficiencies, and improvement opportunities.
- Gather comprehensive business requirements through collaboration with stakeholders, subject matter experts, and cross-functional teams.
- Present clear findings, recommendations, and visualizations to stakeholders, ensuring alignment with digital transformation goals. Continuously monitor and evaluate implemented changes for ongoing improvement.
- Conduct thorough data analysis, identifying patterns, trends, and insights to drive informed business decision-making.
- Utilize data visualization tools to communicate data findings clearly and concisely.
- Provide actionable recommendations for data-driven actions, supporting digital transformation goals and initiatives. Ensure compliance with data governance policies, monitoring and resolving data quality, integrity, and security issues following established guidelines and best practices.
Collaboration & Workshopping
- Living the value of lets talk to share knowledge, best practices and lessons learned with team members to foster a collaborative and breakthrough culture. Support the achievement of individual and team goals while contributing to positive team dynamics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional members to gather project requirements and translate them into functional specifications. Participate in design thinking workshops and problem-solving activities.
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships through strong interpersonal skills, professionalism, and a customer-centric approach. Provide timely updates on project progress, data findings, insights, and recommendations to ensure transparency and accountability.
Learning & Innovation
- Stay informed about the latest trends, advancements, and best practices in data analysis, digital transformation, and relevant industries.
- Identify opportunities for innovation and improvement in data analysis techniques, tools, and processes, enhancing efficiency, accuracy, and effectiveness.
- Provide input on emerging technologies, data analytics tools, and methodologies, and their potential applications in driving innovation and achieving strategic outcomes in digital transformation initiatives.
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3189