Manager: Commercial Cold Store Job
hangana seafood pty ltd - walvis bay, namibia
a month ago
Department : HS Logistics
Line Manager : Werner Christiaan Swartz
GRADE: D1 LOCATION: WALVIS BAY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION Planning all cold store activities for day & night shift operations applicable to internal & external clients, complying to all quality standards and the managing of monthly stock control reporting directly to Management. QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree / Diploma in Supply Management / Logistics
- Minimum 5 - 8 years relevant Cold Store experience, of which 2 years in managerial level.
- 2 5 years experience, or exposure in the fishing industry, and logistics.
- Take full ownership of the financial impact of stock movements and controls.
- Maintain stock holding practices according to BRC, HACCP and ISO procedures (maintain cold chain, FIFO & traceability)
- Check that cold store and loaded, containers are secured, and temperature monitored/inspected are conducted after hours.
- Plan loading activities in conjunction with sales & marketing and production & Hangana Services.
- Maintain an effective store movement and stock holding systems by regularly recording information on Innova & SAP.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Planning and organizing
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.