assistant manager | audit & assurance
deloitte - windhoek, namibia
a month ago
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where youll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Main Purpose of Job
To support service / business area leadership in the implementation of strategic plan through the effective management of team/s. To support the Leadin delivery of services to / at client premises on specific delegated engagements / project.
Key Performance Criteria
- Provide financial management support
- Accounting and problem resolution
- Project management
- Management of financial processes, policies and procedures
- Talent and performance management of team (including counselling and feedback)
- Office Supervision and overall audit management
- Risk Management
- Budgets planning, monitoring and execution
- Firm wide involvement to ensure maximising human capital capacity
- Build and maintain extensive client interaction and relationships with the view to develop an ongoing clients base in all sectors
- Responsible for management and control of administration in relation to client portfolio
- Identify winning business opportunities at clients and potential client
Qualifications & experience required
- CA (Nam) or ACCA
- Knowledge and understanding of Deloitte audit methodology and engagement management systems (EMS) would be advantageous
- Strong financial accounting/management experience
- Excellent business knowledge
- Ability to see the bigger picture see how Deloitte and the Business Unit service lines can be used by client
- Identify opportunities for business
- Well-developed computer skills
- Up-to-date knowledge with current practice legislation
- Experience in other services would be an added advantage
Running audits, experience with group audits would be a distinct advantage
Kindly upload with you CV, a cover letter with your motivation why you want to join the management team.
At Deloitte, we want everyone to feel they can be themselves and to thrive at workin every country, in everything we do, every day.We aim to create a workplace where everyone is treated fairly and with respect, including reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities. Weseek to create and leverage our diverse workforce to build an inclusive environment across the African continent.