Chef De Partie - Chobe Water Villas Job
chobe water villas (pty) - namibia
5 months ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for a high quality a la carte and buffet menu, including setting a menu, relevant planning, preparation, training and supervising a particular section of the kitchen to deliver and maintain exceptional a la carte and buffet meals.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 Culinary certificate or diploma
- A minimum 3 years in the same position in a Five Star establishment.
- Knowledgeable about HACCP and health regulations.
- Added Advantage Culinary achievements.
- Setting and execution of a la carte and buffet menu.
- Operational execution of set menu.
- Supervision and training of kitchen staff Compliance to HACCP and health and safety regulations
- Be Authentic
- Live the O&L Values
- Cause Alignment
- Take Bold Stands
- Lead Growth
- Deliver Extraordinary Results
- Inspire Innovation
Closing Date: 19 May 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 2989