Africa Personnel Services - swakopmund, namibia
a month ago
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Serve food and beverages.
- Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons.
- Collect money for drinks served.
- Process customer bills or payments.
- Doing daily stock takes at the beginning and end of the shift.
- Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
- Serve wine and bottled or draft beer.
- Clean bar work areas and tables.
- Order or requisition liquors and supplies.
- Serve snacks or food items to customers seated at the bar.
- Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive displays.
- Responsible for all bar equipment and glassware.
- Ensure that all glasses are neatly polished and stored correctly.
- Daily bar cash ups.
- Participates in all stock takes.
- Keeps up to date on beverage trends and mixology.
- Clean tableware.
- Balance cash and other receipts.
- Stock the bar with beer, wine, liquor, and related supplies such as ice, glassware, napkins, and straws.
- Grade 12
- Previous experience in a 4* or 5* Hotel / Bar / Premium **Restaurant operation
- Micros knowledge
- Cocktail mixing
- Beer knowledge
- Wine knowledge
Closing Date: 12 May 2023