Assistant General Manager - Midgard Lodge Job
o&l leisure (pty) ltd - namibia
a month ago
LOCATION: MIDGARD LODGE
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 1
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Driven by our purpose to own, lead and direct Food & Beverage department strategically and operationally, contributing to the unique, unforgettable guest experiences.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma or Degree in Hospitality Management.
- 8 years experience of which 4 years in Housekeeping and 5 years in Food & Beverages Management preferably within an international 4/5 Star Hotel/Lodge environment.
- 2 years of senior management experience in a 4/5 Star hotel/Lodge would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Micros, OPERA and SAP will be an added advantage.
- Strategy Formulation, Budgeting, Execution, Monitoring & Controlling
- Operationalise the Brand
- Guest Experience (CX) and Quality Management
- Operational Efficiencies and Management
- Key Account Building with Suppliers and Stakeholders
- Risk Management and Operational Controls
- Engagement and Culture
- Lead, Coach and Develop Team
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
Closing Date: 16 May 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3135