Technical Administrator Job
namibia breweries - windhoek, namibia
a month ago
To provide administrative & logistics support to the Supply Division and manage the Brewery Comparison System (BCS).
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Degree in Information Technology/Finance/Business Administration and/or relevant production related qualification.
- A minimum of 4 years in Technical Administration with 1 year in depth experience in Data Analytics.
- Proficiency in Excel, SAP & Macros
- An understanding of Production and Supply Chain processes is essential.
- Knowledge in Brewmaxx & Tableau will be an added advantage
- Technical skills and experience in Brewing & Brewing Analytics will be an added advantage.
- Data retrieval, processing, conversion, and reporting
- Report losses and cost related to key performance indicators and advise on deviations.
- Manage and maintain the Brewery Comparison data system.
- Prepare, present, and submit Brewery Comparison System reports.
- Maintain and improve Brewery Comparison System/Database.
- Responsible for Supply Chain Business Performance reporting
- Section head Incoming Material for Brewing, including Malt handling and storage as well as brewing waste removal and distribution to transporters and customers.
- Lead, coach and support direct reports.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Pro-active thinking
- Learning ability/continuous learning
- Problem solving skills.
- Analytical skills
- Planning and organising
- Project management
CLOSING DATE: 08 MAY 2023
Namibia Breweries Limited- a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. Namibia Breweries Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.