Head Chef Job
o&l leisure (pty) ltd - swakopmund, namibia
7 months ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The incumbent in this position is responsible for the food production and efficient management of the Brewer & Butcher Kitchen and is responsible for the food that comes out of the kitchen, from conception to execution. This position is responsible for controlling and directing the food preparation process as well as constructing menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and quality of the servings.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Diploma: Culinary Arts\Professional Cookery
- HACCP Trained
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Head Chef in a 4/5-star hotel and restaurant operations, international experience is essential
- Knowledge of meat & beer pairing
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Day to day management of the Kitchen operation
- Menu, Recipe, and food design
- Food financial/procurement management of the department
- Ensure guest satisfaction through continually driving excellence in the preparation and presentation of dishes
- Guest Engagement/interaction to ensure all expectations are met or exceeded
- Proactively communicating market trends and possible changes in guest preferences and expectations on F&B offering to management
- Share responsibility for all O & Leisure Policies regarding the audit requirements
- Contributes to Revenue Control by sharing responsibility for the restaurants financial performance and long-term sustainability.
- Ensure Meat and Beer brand and quality standards are met at all times
- Excellent people development and management skills
- Ensure Health and Safety standards are always applied in the kitchen
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3127