maintenance coordinator: shore
Debmarine Namibia - windhoek, namibia
2 months ago
IN YOUR ROLE AS MAINTENANCE CO-ORDINATOR YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CO-ORDINATE THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE RELIABILITY ENGINEERING SYSTEMS WHILE PERFORMING THE FOLLOWING DUTIES:
- Assists with the development of effective reliability engineering procedures, in accordance with asset management philosophy and production objectives.
- Maintains equipment maintenance requirements (e.g. technical information, maintenance plans and task lists, bills of material etc.) within SAP PM.
- Provides expert advice to SAP PM users and optimize the use of resources by carrying out regular audits on SAP PM & MM systems.
- Promotes awareness on work management amongst all engineering personnel and other departments. Provide training, coaching and mentoring to Planners and recommend solutions to problems.
- Assists with the development of maintenance tactics, plans and budgets.
- Administers vessel Technical Incident Reports and corrective actions and monitor the implementation of corrective and mitigation actions in a structured manner.
- Oversees the implementation of Condition Monitoring findings and provide feedback on the completion of corrective actions to the relevant stakeholders.
- Co-ordinates the repair process of rotable and repairable equipment.
DO YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS?
- N6 or Technical Diploma in Engineering and/or
- Successful completion of Debmarine Namibia internal Maintenance Co-ordinator UnderstudyDevelopment Programme
- Planned Maintenance Management Certificate
- 6 years' relevant experience in asset management
- Experience as a Maintenance Planner will be an added advantage
- Sound knowledge of SAP and general computer literacy
- Relevant marine mining experience will be an added advantage
THE FOLLOWING COMPETENCIES ARE KEY TO THIS POSITION:
- Excellent coordination abilities;
- Must have good oral and writing communication skills;
- Must have good interpersonal skills;
- Be service delivery orientated;
- Be innovative, energetic, self-driven and able to work in a team;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is important;
- Proficiency in SAP PM is essential.
Interested applicants should send comprehensive CV with proof of qualifications and experience to : [emailprotected] .
Preference will be given to Namibian citizens and designated persons as prescribed by the Namibian Affirmative Action Act
Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and shall be subjected to further assessment and screening. No personal documents will be returned.
CLOSING DATE: 28 APRIL 2023