Creditors Clerk Job
wum properties ltdt/a pnp - windhoek, namibia
a year ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To provide administrative support to the daily operation and objectives of the companys creditors cycle as per standard operating procedures in order to honor the companys financial obligations towards suppliers and service providers through accurate and timeous payments.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Grade 12 Certificate with Accounting/ Mathematics as a subject and atleast 2 years relevant finance experience.
- Scrutinize designated creditors invoices timeously to ensure compliance to VAT act.
- Capture claims designated stock invoices accurately and match to orders.
- Daily, weekly, biweekly, and monthly reconcile and allocate designated creditors accounts.
- Investigate, follow up and take corrective action regarding all reconciling items and discrepancies.
- Assist with compiling accurate and timeous GRIR list monthly.
- Perform general administrative duties.
- Provide the creditor controller with an age analysis report of suppliers with corrective action taken.
- Prepare timeous and accurate weekly and monthly creditors payments as per standard operating procedures.
- Perform month end closing procedures timeously as per planning schedule.
- Prepare designated audit recons and assist auditors with audits.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Planning and organising capabilities.
- Good organising skills.
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3101