Africa Personnel Services - windhoek, namibia
2 months ago
The activities of the cost controller are performed in the context of a heavy and challenging work program together with the growth of the affiliate and, in the medium term, preparation for developments.
- Perform cost-controlling & reporting functions for Namibia assets including a complete view reporting to management.
- Review of commitments created to ensure accuracy of cost objects, contract amounts, currency split, etc.
- Maintain records and processes to track advance payments to all contractors and vendors.
- Implement control processes.
- Leverage SAP and BW capabilities by automating and integrating reports and control.
- Others: accounting reconciliation, and reconciliations with the exploration reporting.
- Any other duties as may be delegated.
- 5-8 years experience in a costing capacity, preferably in the O&G business.
- A diploma/Certificate in Accounting/ Finance will be an advantage
- Management experience is strongly preferred
- Exceptionally well-organized with an aptitude for data
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid networking and interpersonal skills
- Able to generate budgets and reports
- Strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately
- Able to develop strong, cooperative relationships with department heads
- Creative thinking skills and ability to solve problems
Closing Date: 14 April 2023