Site Agent/Project Manager: Building
Africa Personnel Services - windhoek, namibia
2 months ago
- Management of building projects;
- Appointing and managing of foremen/subcontractors, and other site staff;
- Managing and controlling on-site progress, quality control, plant, labor, and other resources;
- Manage all project targets together with respective foremen or line supervisors;
- Ensure the delivery of projects within the given constraints of time and cost;
- To ensure that all health, safety, and welfare are met;
- Ensure that relations with the client and all stakeholders in the project are maintained and managed to an appropriate level;
- Project Planning;
- Drawing up construction programs;
- Setting and managing short-term programs and milestones.
- Relevant degree/diploma.
- Minimum 10 years of building construction and management experience.
- 7 years of experience and knowledge of concrete formwork and high-rise building construction.
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes means and methods, construction details, and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English.
- Drivers License code BE with Own Transport.
- CCS/MS Projects.
Closing Date: 10 April 2023