Pa To Md And Office Coordinator
Africa Personnel Services - windhoek, namibia
2 months ago
The ideal candidate will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail. This person should have experience working in an office environment, performing administrative duties, and supporting managers. Given the dynamic nature of the executive landscape, we rely on executive assistants to be flexible and consistent while maintaining the confidentiality of high-level systems and operations.
- Responsible for reception - telephone, meet and greet visitors, and safety briefings.
- Arrange and manage functions and catering.
Take direct responsibility to;
- Efficient running of the office.
- Liaise with company affiliates based in the same building.
- Take the initiative to create an effective working atmosphere in the office.
HSE Aspects/ Activities:
- Participate and contribute to affiliation and meet HSE objectives.
- Daily communication with the HSE department about all situations of risks, accidents, and near misses in the company.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Four or more years of experience in an administrative role reporting directly to upper management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven time-management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects.
- Flexible team player, willing to adapt to changes and unafraid of challenges.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information related to the company and its employees.
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Experience in overseeing budgets and expenses.
- Experience in developing internal processes and filing systems.
Closing Date: 12 April 2023