Africa Personnel Services - walvis bay, namibia
2 months ago
Diagnose, repair, install, and maintain hardware and software components to ensure the smooth running of all company IT systems.
- Install, upgrade, and maintain fleet telematics hardware & software components
- Keep systems up to date through regular upgrades
- Monitor networking equipment and servers
- Assist with the design, implementation, and ongoing support of new software and features
- Monitor web performance, network availability, and security
- Provide technical support to users
- Respond to IT issues, hardware, software, networking, etc.
- Modify configurations, utilities, software, etc.
- Set up equipment and profiles for new users
- Perform data backups
- Install and update network system improvements as needed
- Maintain I.T equipment inventory, technical documentation, and expenses
- At least three experience as an I.T Technician or relevant position
- Relevant I.T qualification (A+ / N+ certification preferred)
- Telematics/satellite tracking experience advantageous
- Be willing to occasionally work after hours and on weekends
- Be willing to travel occasionally
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administration
- Proficient with Windows & MAC OS.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve multiple issues
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of new systems, information, software, and upgrades
Closing Date: 12 April 2023