Manager: Front Office Job
o&l leisure (pty) ltd - swakopmund, namibia
12 days ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To lead and manage all sections of the Front Office Department to ensure the highest standards of service in accordance with the O&L Leisure policies, procedures, and standards. To deliver an exceptional guest experience in all areas of the Front Office ensuring guests feel welcomed from check-in through check-out.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelors Degree in Hospitality or Hotel Management.
- 3-5 years experience in a Front Office Management position.
- Preferably in an international four- and five-star Hotel.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Oversee the entire Front Office operation and always maintain a smooth and efficient department in line with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Lead, manage and monitor daily arrivals and departures.
- Liaise and coordinate with Housekeeping and Maintenance to expedite a smooth guest arrival experience.
- Directs Front Office operations such as checking in, checking out and providing guest assistance.
- Collaborate with Rooms Division Manager to constantly improve curb appeal, lobby presentation and arrival experience.
- Maintain desired levels of quality assurance ratings including guest comment cards, Trip-Advisor, and all other internet-based channels.
- Keep abreast of all emergency procedures, hotel promotions, product knowledge, upcoming events, and brief direct subordinates accordingly and ensure all front office staff can answer guest requests and questions.
- Participates in the development, implementation and review of the policies, procedures, practices, and standards.
- Oversee the effective operation of all Hotel systems, revenue, and cash controls, pertaining to the operation of the Front Office.
- Implement a stock ordering system from the hotel stores within the various rooms division departments.
- Coordinates Front Office duties with various departments such as Executive Office, Housekeeping, Sales and Marketing, Engineering and Security to ensure that all guests are given friendly and caring service from their arrival until their departure according to O&L Leisure Standards in a safe and secure environment.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
CLOSING DATE: 29 March 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3019