Mk Cdp Job
o&l leisure (pty) ltd - swakopmund, namibia
13 days ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for supervising a particular part or parts of the kitchen. Responsible for quality of a la carte, set menu or buffet meals and all relevant planning, preparation, training, maintenance of a la carte, set menu or buffet meals.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Grade 12.
- Culinary Certified or Diploma.
- Minimum 3 years in the same position in a 5* star establishment.
- Knowledgeable about HACCP and health regulations Product.
- Computer Literacy : MS Office, MICROS, Materials Control.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Ensures that all mise-en-place is completed prior to food service periods.
- Ensures that proper cooking methods are adhered to at all times.
- Ensures that work practices are efficient, clean and hygienic.
- Uses skills to ensure that food items prepared are of the highest quality
- Avoids unnecessary wastage and monitors junior staff on wastage.
- Performs order placing for following days activities.
- Performs additional duties as required
- To be fully familiar with: Monthly purchasing budget, closing stock controls, Lock down of fridges and issue policy Related Financials.
- Food cost budget and associated food controls
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
CLOSING DATE: 28 March 2022
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3020