o&l leisure (pty) ltd - swakopmund, namibia
14 days ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To provide all guest with unforgettable, unique experiences prior to arrival and throughout their stay, while maximizing hotel revenue and occupancy aligned to the O&L Leisure Customer Experience Journey.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Grade 12
- Minimum 2 years experience in guest relations/customer service or similar environment.
- Excellent knowledge of local attractions and establishments.
- Polite, friendly, and self-assured attitude.
- Skills in multitasking and good time-management.
- International language
- Restaurant operations will be an added advantage.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Welcome customers/guest and monitor the overall experience to ensure the service offered create unforgettable, unique experience.
- Operate inimitable Customer Experience and Quality Assurance Initiatives.
- Provide guests with quality service by monitoring staff assignments and responsiveness and seeking opportunities to communicate with guests to personalize the service.
- Provide personalized guest service based on preferences and ensures an ever-lasting bonding is created with guests.
- Maintain the TLV (Temperature, lights, and Volume) to ensure guest experiences of luxury standards.
- Identify VIP arrivals, regulars and long stay guests and advise housekeeping, spa, F&B outlets as well as banqueting accordingly so that they can prepare the standard amenities.
- Manage / coordinate VVIP check ins, ensure that guest luggage records are accurately maintained, and all special requests are met.
- Coordinate with the Guest Relations Officer, Front Desk, Rooms and Food and Beverage services activities where required.
- Compile a daily guest complaint resolution report with possible revenue loss and share with guest relation officer / management.
- Encourage guests to book the hotel facilities (Spa), meals through upselling restaurants and other guest experiences.
- COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results.
CLOSING DATE: 27 March 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3014