Assistant General Manager Job
chobe water villas (pty) - namibia
9 months ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Assistant General Manager will lead the Food & Beverage division strategically and operationally as the business, brand, and operational specialist. The Assistant General Manager will operate all restaurant brands, banqueting and minor operating departments successfully ensuring individual and collective profitability in line with the business plans.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Diploma or Degree in Hospitality Management.
- 8 years experience in a 4* or 5* Food & Beverage Management, with at least two years at senior management level.
- Ensure Food & Beverage Brand Identity and brand promises are delivered authentically and consistently through excellence.
- Design, develop and review standards for food and beverage.
- Develop the annual food and beverage strategy, marketing plan and financial budget.
- Design and implement and maintain an amazing guest experience which is consistent with the Brand positioning/Promise.
- Drive the culinary experience, including the entire food and beverage experience in line with the brand positioning.
- Lead the teams in attaining a sustainable F&B business model with optimum efficiencies that attain (F&B GOP, F&B Prime Cost Ratios)
- Analyse, review, share and use guest feedback/ guest review reports to continuously improve F&B Guest Feedback Scores.
- Meet, greet, and interact with guests to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Maintain innovation in terms of the guest experience and continually strive to delight guests.
- Design and develop effective processes for optimal use of operating consumables and equipment.
- Share responsibility for all O&L and Leisure Policies regarding internal & external audit requirements.
- Oversee some outlets/functions as instructed by the General Manager
- Manage, train, mentor and develop the food and beverage leadership teams.
- Driving strategy through linking performance management to strategic goals and objectives.
- Be Authentic
- Live the Values
- Cause Alignment
- Take Bold Stands
- Lead Growth
- Deliver Extraordinary Results
- Inspire Innovation
Closing Date: 24 March 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3010