Procurement Manager Job
hartlief continental meat products - windhoek, namibia
19 days ago
To support Hartlief and its subsidiaries operations by performing strategic procurement functions, managing master data, supplier contracts and developing sourcing initiatives to obtain goods and services at the right price, quantity and specifications in line with Hartliefs targets/production demands and ISO standards.
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Logistics/ Economics/Procurement with 8-10 years experience in Procurement field, with at least 5 years in a managerial role.
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing Supply Level 4 registration and SAP or similar Enterprise resource planning (ERP) system will be an added advantage.
- FMCG industry experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Supplier contract management, Exchange rates, Pricing, Procuring methods, ISO and Food Safety Standards.
- Knowledge of and exposure to international procurement and import will be an added advantage.
- Design and execute procurement strategies in line with Hartliefs Vision 2025.
- Manage supplier contracts and performance by performing supplier evaluations and building solid relationships.
- Provide monthly cash flow forecast report to the Finance department on expected/forecasted company expenditures.
- Continuously review and improve procurement processes and information systems in line with Shared Services goals and objectives.
- Research international market trends and develop contingencies to make relevant sourcing business decisions.
- Implement, manage and monitor compliance to procurement and inventory policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Manage Total Cost of Ownership Procurement.
- Manage Master Data.
- Lead, coach and develop reporting team.
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 2456