Food And Beverage Manager Job
o&l leisure (pty) ltd - swakopmund, namibia
9 months ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Food and Beverage manager is responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel and provides support to the General Manager. Directs and coordinates hotels activities to obtain optimum efficiency and overall guest satisfaction.
Key focus on Food and Beverage Operations driving profitability and guest experience.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Degree in Hospitality Management.
- 8 years managerial experience in 4* and 5* hotel, with at least two years at senior management level.
- Food and Beverage Management Experience
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Provide leadership to the management team which is consistent with the O&L group purpose and values.
- Formulate Strategy and Budgets for the hotel.
- Drive the hosting and experiential culture within the team.
- Motivate the team and create the best employment experience for them.
- Oversee hotel Financials to ensure maximum revenue generation.
- Oversight role on Rooms and food and beverage divisions
- Drive monthly internal business performance reviews.
- Effective management of Rooms division key financial indicators.
- Effective management of Food and Beverage Prime cost.
- Designing and implementation of operating processes and standards.
- Conduct audits on all hotel practices, standards, policies, and procedures.
- Quality Assurance and Risk Management.
- Budgeting, controlling, and reporting.
- Management of Assets and hotel maintenance.
- Conduct on the Job Training to ensure continuous people development impact.
- Lives O&L Values
- Takes Bold Stands
- Leads Growth
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3009