audit article trainee 2024 | audit & assurance
deloitte - windhoek, namibia
21 days ago
We are looking for talented Namibian candidates who are performance driven and results orientated to join our successful Audit Practice.
Your Position and Role will include:
- Forming part of the Audit team on our portfolio of large multinational and local clients
- Performing and analyzing substantive and analytical procedures;
- Performing tests of control and evaluating clients overall control environment
- Providing clients with relevant insights and staying up to date with pertinent global and local issues to provide clients with cutting edge service
- Completed CTA/PGDA from a SAICA accredited University or Institution or who have completed 9 ACCA modules
- Candidates in possession of a CTA/PGDA who are required to complete 36 months trainingexperience
- Candidates actively studying towards becoming a Chartered Accountant / ACCA designation
- Candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English
Namibian citizens andpermanent residence holder/domicile preferred, but allapplications that meetrequirements will be evaluated.
People with disabilities are welcome to apply
Submit the following documents:
- Academic record of your undergraduate degree
- Final Results/ progress report ofCTA/PGDA or ACCA modules
At Deloitte, we want everyone to feel they can be themselves and to thrive at workin every country, in everything we do, every day.We aim to create a workplace where everyone is treated fairly and with respect, including reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities. Weseek to create and leverage our diverse workforce to build an inclusive environment across the African continent.